Rules for Success in Life
Life is challenging, especially for people who have potential inside that needs to get out in the world, but circumstances make it seemingly impossible to achieve what they want. Everyone has a different meaning of success in life. For some, it’s owning the fastest car and living in a luxurious house, while for others it’s simply living with the people you love and being happy each day.
The rules for success in life are pretty straightforward. If you don’t believe us, believe in the words of these successful people who lived their lives facing struggles and set-backs, but were determined to never give up.
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot … when you think about the consequences you always think of a negative result.” – Michael Jordan
- “Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.” – Annette Funicello.
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.” – Steve Jobs.
- “If we are not fully ourselves, truly in the present moment, we miss everything.” – Thich Nhat Hanh.
- “I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and I saw that life is all service. I served and I saw that service is joy.” – Kahlil Gibran.
- “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of another.” – Charles Dickens.
- “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou.
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill.
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- “The person born with a talent they are meant to use will find their greatest happiness in using it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
These are just some simple quotes that can be your guidelines for rules of success in life. Write down the one which inspired you, then repeat them during the day or when performing yoga, and let these uplifting words be your motivation for success.