How Chakra Meditation Technique Helps Your Energies
Stressed, distracted, and generally feeling dull? No worries! Below is a look at why performing chakra meditations are so important.
What is Chakra?
There are seven points in your body that are the major energy centers. Chakra, a Sanskrit word meaning “wheel,” describes seven vortexes that spin and transmit energies to people, or process energies being received. Although spiritual tradition may debate there being more than seven energy cores in a human body, the Chakra centers, however, are the principal points that must be revitalized to remain physically and mentally fresh.
Chakra meditation is already popular in Asia but continues to grow around the world. People who were suffering from neurological, cardiovascular, and psychological problems report positive outcomes from integrating chakra meditation into routines. The Chakra meditation technique certainly is good for anyone looking to support the mind and body each day.
How Chakra Meditation Balances Your Energies?
The human body contains seven chakra centers that determine and balance our energies.
- Root Chakra – The energy point at the base of the spine, governing needs of food, shelter, and stability. An unbalanced root chakra can lead to digestive issues, and later emotional disturbances.
- Sacral Chakra – It lies below the belly button, influences the creative thought process, and the ability to conceive (literally). Disturbances lead to an inability to cope.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Above the navel and sitting on the stomach is the solar plexus Chakra. This governs the digestive system and rules the emotional and mental state of a person. Balancing the solar plexus chakra can help with reactions to new experiences and misfortunes.
- Heart Chakra – Located in the core of the cardiovascular system, this chakra interconnects all the organs. A harmonized heart chakra is essential to the majority of emotional sentiments.
- Throat Chakra – Lies near the thyroid glands and is the main energy point for proper communication and expression. It allows people to be expressive, but can also lead to depression and self-isolation if imbalanced.
- Third Eye Chakra – Traveling up to the head, this chakra lies between the eyebrows. As the common saying goes, females are most aware of this chakra because it governs intuition.
- Crown Chakra – Sitting on the top of the head, this chakra rules according to the energy-balance of other chakras. If all are proportionally synchronized, the crown chakra serves as a power connection, inducing peace, well-being, and confidence.
Maintaining a healthy chakra is crucial. Eating healthy, exercising, yoga, and meditation and self-reflection can all help you to achieve balance in the body and mind. Start working on your chakras today!